Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What I've been up to...


I decided recently that I'm dying to start making rosaries. I rooted around my supply box(es) and found that all I needed to complete one was the centerpiece. I ordered a few and set to work with what I had. This is the first completed one.







I also had some of those cell phone leashes, so I decided to whip up a few charms to adorn them. I've completed four so far for the upcoming show, but I'll get to the rest within a week, I bet. I think they're adorable. This is one of them.



I also started making something I'm calling a yo-yo pendant, but my camera battery died before I could photograph the evidence. They will follow soon. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons