Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New items

I listed two new items today that are very different from one another.

Just now, I added a beautiful bracelet that I've titled "Serenity Turtle Bracelet."

It's made of beautiful agates, carnelians, and a carved centerpiece that I think is a jasper. It's not really a turtle, but doesn't it look like one?

I don't know what stone it is for sure because it was a birthday gift. My b-day was in September, and my real-job coworkers bought me a beautiful assortment of beads from Bead Gallery (1304 N. Elm Place in Broken Arrow, OK). I'm usually the person who takes care of birthdays, so I was surprised by their thoughtfulness and generosity. So, the buyer of this gets that happy thought. :)



My second item is a pair of earrings I'm calling "Tangled up in Blue Earrings." I am in love with these! They are beautiful and elegant and still totally wearable on a day-to-day basis. In fact, I love them so much that I'm making myself a nearly identical pair! This was my first time using Swarovski crystals and sterling silver headpins and eyepins instead of mixing base metal with the sterling silver ear wires. I don't think I'll ever go back! Not only does it look better, it's easier to use, it's higher quality, and it's lighter. I love it! Look for more all-sterling pieces from me in the future. 'Til then, though, buy these before someone else does!

Alright, that's all for today. Look for more tomorrow! Thanks for being my loyal readers, too. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons