Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year, New Craft Swap

Hello all! I'm hosting my first swap over at Swap-Bot. The whole idea is to try a new craft/hobby that you never have before and send the lovely end result to your partner. The results may be ugly or deformed, but it will be made with love.

If you'd like to sign up, click here. If you're not already signed up for Swap-Bot, you're really missing out. It's such a blast.

If you have questions about the swap, leave 'em here, or contact me on Swap-Bot. My username there is GreyEyes. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons