Friday, April 25, 2008

Product review

My new camera arrived, and I think it's going to work out great! I'll be able to download pictures this weekend, but in the meantime, I wanted to give you all something to read. So behold, my review of Soy Candle Cottage, a company out of Edmond, OK.

I got my first candle from Soy Candle Cottage a year ago, when my mother attended the Herbal Affair in Sand Springs, OK. It's hyacinth-scented, which happens to be one of my favorite fragrances. The candle is one of the best I've ever had. The smell is dead-on and beautiful without being overly sweet or strong. Being a high-quality soy candle, it burned a very long time, keeping us with some light during last December's ice storm. This year, my boyfriend and I attended the festival just long enough to make a stop by the booth. We purchased two candles -- caramel and mango mandarin. We have not burned either yet, but unlit, both have a wonderful aroma without being too sweet or overpowering.

The best purchase I've yet made, however, was the company's soy lotion. I purchased a purse-sized bottle in rose, and it is a truly amazing product. The smell is wonderful and unbelievably long-lasting. Plus, it makes my skin so soft and moisturized for hours. It's the best hand lotion I've ever used, no question. I can't wait to try the body cream. A variety of scents are available, and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Soy Candle Cottage makes a variety of other products, including soaps, pet treats, and items for babies and breastfeeding moms. Everything is made from high-quality ingredients that are both environmentally friendly and -- as far as I can tell -- suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The stuff is worth trying out, so head over to the Web site and shop away!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons