Friday, June 5, 2009

Thankful "Thursday"

Oops, I forgot to do yesterday's Thankful Thursday post. Bad Brigid! Here are three things I'm thankful for today:

1. Weekends! This has been one insane week at the office. I'm sure my days off will fill up, but I know for sure I won't be writing any grants then!

2. Tea. It's been my throat savior this week with all the coughing.

3. Antibiotics. Thanks to them, my boyfriend is finally feeling better. He's back at work and will be good as new very soon.

That's all. I hope everyone has a delightful weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons