Friday, August 27, 2010

Vegging out in T-Town

Hello, friends!

I did something silly this week: I made a second (ok, like ninth) blog. I enjoy sharing recipes here sometimes, but occasionally I worry that my food talk doesn't fit the theme of this blog. So while I promise not to deprive this place completely of my recipes and eatings, most of it will now happen over at Vegging out in T-Town. I will crosspost tasty treats but leave the nutrition and restaurant talk at the new venue. If you have interest in keeping vegetarian in Tulsa or just like to think and read about food, check it out. I will keep Grey Eye Designs Studio more focused on creativity.

Thanks! I hope to see you at both places!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons