Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Here's what I'm thankful for today.

1. Nice coworkers. It makes the long work days so much more palatable.

2. Chain restaurants with at least a few veggie options. Cheesecake Factory ain't exactly a culinary heaven, but I was able to get a vegan lunch there with no trouble. It may have cost $16, but at least I could eat it.

3. My new camera. I still love it! It's so tiny and takes great photos. I feel like a permanent tourist.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons