Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Twist and Shout Necklace





I posted a new item today, the Twist and Shout Necklace. It has a unique shape and drape that I love, love, love!

At $20, it's a great deal, folks. :)





My blue sale continues this week.

Look for a few more new pieces this week, too. I'm hard at work. I wanted to do a real studio post today, but the lighting got terrible in my apartment, so the pictures I took didn't turn out. Bummer. I bought these beautiful glass beads -- two copper-colored stars, and two blue spheres. They are absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous. I want to make earrings from them, but they need to be something special. I'm still working on them. Who knows? Maybe I'll find my inspiration and get them posted this week. Sounds awesome. :)

Keep checking back for new posts and items during the week! Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons