Monday, September 24, 2007

Hang a Feather from Your Ear

For some reason, Blogger won't let me put pictures in this entry, so I'll have to settle for text-only. Sorry!

Anyway, I posted a new listing, earrings called Hang a Feather from Your Ear. They are just lovely! The main pieces, pale pink feathers/leaves (up to you!), are recycled from a Sarah Coventry necklace, so they are excellent quality. There are also a bunch of three-cut rubies involved, so beauty and quality abound. :)

The price is temporarily set at $16 during this week in conjunction with etsyBEAD's Theme of the Week, so go buy them while they last!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons