Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for the following things:

1. Another vacation! I'm leaving Saturday to visit my best friend in Baltimore. I can't wait! I haven't seen Beth in more than a year. Expect pictures upon my return.

2. The end of my short-lived, somewhat-extreme diet. I did it in preparation for my fitting today. Oh wait, I haven't mentioned that yet, have I? I'll give all the details tomorrow.

3. Desk naps. Not that I ever sneak those in during a work day . . .

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons