I turn 25 today. Well, actually, I will turn 25 at 6:29 p.m. CDT, but who's counting? In honor of this momentous occasion, I will do a big, fancy, 10-item thankful list. Woo hoo! Are you ready? OK, let's go!
1. Free cookies. Thank you, Dilly Deli, for contributing to my day's sugar intake in honor of my birth.
2. Inside jokes. I can't wait to see my new dead llama!
3. Facebook. Making me feel more loved on my birthday than ever before.
4. Twitter. Occupying my time when Facebook is acting crazy.
5. TV on the internet. Rehearsal made me miss several season premieres. What ever shall I do? Well, find them on Hulu, YouTube or one of the network web sites, of course!
6. Falling back in love with reading. You can blame my beloved for that one. I'm dying to get my hands on some Michael Pollan right now.
7. My beloved himself. He makes every day a little brighter.
8. Journaling. I am trying to find new methods of exploring my creativity. I enjoy writing, but I'm trying to do a more visual approach to looking at my life and the world. We'll see where this goes.
9. Vacations. I know, I still haven't posted about Eureka Springs. Hopefully tomorrow. It was wonderful and did me a lot of good. Next month: Hot Springs.
10. Returning my my everyday life. Yep, it's pretty great. I need breaks from time to time, but for the most part, it's charmed.
Thanks for dropping by, and happy my birthday to you!
- ► 2010 (73)
- ▼ September (4)
- ► 2008 (107)