Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Classy Little Leprechaun Bracelet


I posted a new item today, the Classy Little Leprachaun Bracelet.


This one features metallic green seed beads and created pearls dyed green. I made one very similar for my mom recently and decided to recreate it for my store. The green is so vibrant and playful. The piece is both elegant and whimsical and goes with lots of things.

As with the Little Star Earrings, I bought these beads at the Bead Merchant here in town. They're dyed pearls are so beautiful! Plus, they have some of the highest quality seed beads I've ever seen, not kidding. These are so lovely. Quite a few have since taken residence beneath my couch cushions along with some red, beige and gold cousins. :)

Go see it and the rest of my items in my shop.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons