Monday, August 20, 2007

Sale item!

Hello!

I temporarily reduced the price of my Little Star Earrings in conjunction with the etsyBEAD theme of the week, which happens to be "Starlight". They were priced at $12, and they can be yours this week only for $9!


They are enamel balls with stars. The ear wires are sterling silver. I love these earrings, and I know you will, too.

The enamel beads came from my favorite bead store in town, the Bead Merchant (2745 E. 15th St., Tulsa, phone: 918-747-3636). Most of my focal-point beads come from them. Their customer service is excellent, so if you're ever in the area, drop by.

Look for a new item post in just a little bit. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons