Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm sorry I neglected you!

Oh blog, I am a terrible maintainer! I have neglected you. I won't do it again -- I promise! I missed you ever so much.

So here's a entry: I did my first craft fair this past weekend and enjoyed it. It was for a good cause -- my church's youth department -- so that made it all the better. I did decently, too. I didn't sell as much jewelry as I hoped, but I almost sold out of the 70ish marble magnets I made. Sheesh! I thought they'd catch some eyes and some extra quarters, but I had no idea they'd be so popular. I'll make 1000 for my next show. Here are a couple of truly bad photos of my table.















I was back lit, and my mom isn't much of a photographer, but it's something. My booth wasn't the fanciest or the most uber-professional, but it was eye-catching enough, and I earned about as much as anyone else, I think. Plus, even if I have lots of inventory left over, I have tons more stuff to add to Etsy. I'm updating all this week, so come check me out. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons