I'm at it again!
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
When I’m in a hurry, I like to make whole-wheat spaghetti with sautéed zucchini, garlic, olive oil, black pepper and nutritional yeast. If I can wait 30 minutes, I like to whip up farinata (only without the rosemary, cheese and tomato -- I put Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper instead).
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Chapstick! My lips crave it.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My middle name, Kimery, is my mom’s maiden name. There are also Kimreys in the country. The story is that twin brothers named Kimery had farms next door to each other and got into a fight over fence lines or something. One of the brothers changed his name to Kimrey, and the two never spoke again.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
…wanted to be a ballerina. (I still do.)
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Endangered Species deep forest mint bars.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I cool my muffins and cupcakes upside down so the bottoms don’t get soggy.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
A small bag of Lay’s regular potato chips.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
The Apartment. I love that movie. “Premium-wise and billing-wise, we are eighteen percent ahead of last year, October-wise.”
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Go to the gym, but we’ll see if it happens.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
I’m going to visit my grandmother in the hospital. She’s back again and feeling down.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Planning a trip to Italy!