Monday, February 25, 2008

And heeeeeere's LaurieRyan!

Today's interview is with Etsian LaurieRyan. On with the show . . .

1. Introduce yourself.
Laurie Ryan age 55 I think. Well it changes every year. I live in Norfolk VA. Started my shop last summer around June I think.

2. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about yourself.
Everything is odd about me, ha aside from being retired and all.

3. Tell me about your product. When did you start making it and why? What makes your items different from others?
I'm a photographer, I prefer to be called An Art in Nature Photographer as I capture the beauty in nature. I've always loved photography. I loved using cameras starting with my old browie box camera. I feel life rushes by us so fast taking images is a way of hanging on to the memories. People tell me I have a really good eye for finding just the right angle.

4. Who is your biggest art/craft inspiration?
Ron Marotia, he taught me to if nothing else to keep on trying.

5. Why did you decide to start selling what you make?
I retired from my full time job and wanted something to do with my time.

6. Do you sell any where else?
I do art and craft shows all over the Tidewater area of VA and I have some of my images in consignment stores around the area.

7. Anything else you'd like to tell me?
I love dogs and love taking their pic. They are very challenging.

Thank you, Laurie! Now go visit her store.

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons