Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Presenting . . . StampinJen

I'm doing interviews with other Etsians every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Today we have (cue fanfare) StampinJen. (Click each picture to be taken to the item's listing.)

1. Introduce yourself.
Jennifer, age 39, (from) Little Suamico, WI-north of Green Bay, started my ETSY shop on 12/16/07.

2. Tell me about the products you sell.
The products I sell are all created with rubber stamps. My goal is to create my form of art that reaches outside of greeting cards and scrapbook pages to ideas and gifts for the home, work and classroom. I like to think I create a little something for everyone.

3. When did you start crafting and why?
Started stamping in 2002 as a way to spend time with my sister, now it's my addiction!

4. What makes your items unique?
My items are unique in that I am always looking for new ways to use rubber stamps and accessories in my art. It's important to me that I love what I create before I consider it something that others may want!

5. What is your biggest art/craft inspiration?
My biggest art inspiration is anything that gives me energy...a beautiful item in nature, the sights and sounds of a big city, or the sound of beautiful music.

6. Why did you decide to start selling?
I did my first craft show in November 2007 and had a lot of success. Many of my customers encouraged me to sell online.

7. Do you sell any where else?
Occasional craft shows and an antique mall in Appleton, WI.

8. Anything else?
I love doing custom orders as they really encourage me to think outside the box. My cards often display specialty techniques or patterns to make a hand-made card almost a gift in itself.

Thank you so much, Jennifer! Go check out her shop. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons