Thursday, February 21, 2008

New item and stuff


I posted a new item yesterday FINALLY. It's my Gothic Princess Bracelet, and I am madly in love with it. It's just elegant and fun and edgy and cool. I'm thinking of making a matching necklace, though I'll have to wait until I can afford more supplies for it. Go see it and my other 27 listings in my shop.

I also wanted to share this necklace I made for a swap on Swap-Bot a few weeks back. The responses I got from it were really positive, so I'm thinking of making similar ones to sell in my store. What do you all think? Would you buy a piece of jewelry with a book pendant? I have several different ideas in mind for the book, which I will share once they're ready for broadcasting.

Tomorrow, my love and I will sign the lease on our new, larger apartment, complete with a spare bedroom. Well, not spare for long. My craft stuff and our computer will inhabit it as soon as we're all moved in. I will make sure to share workspace pictures once they involve more than me on one end of the sofa with a lap full of findings. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons