Monday, June 30, 2008

Featuring . . . AliciaMae!

The EtsyBlogger for June is AliciaMae (also of AliciaMaePrints and RandomSupplies). She stays busy running three varied shops, maintaining her blog, and being a huge help for the EtsyBloggers team. She's in the middle of moving until mid-July, so her shops are currently empty. She's an eclectic artist, creating magnets, decorating jewelry boxes, taking photographs, and more. Mark her as a favorite, and check AliciaMae out when she's back on the Etsy scene.

Thank you for all you do for the team, lady!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons