Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Media frenzy!

Two of my favorite Tulsa Craft Mafia ladies, Holly (HandmadeByHolly and Hollyrocks) and Amby (TheKnitOwl) were on the front page of the Scene section of yesterday's Tulsa World. Click here to check out the PDF of the spread. The article features Holly's rockin' guitar pick earrings and Amby's adorable fabric rings.

Earlier in the day, Tara (MyLittleGnomies), Amby, Renee (GreenerMe and GreenerMeCasuals), Holly's mom, and myself were on Fox 23 Daybreak show promoting a fundraiser Tara is putting on for the Alzheimer's Association. Tara and Amby talked about the event, and the rest of us modeled some of the clothes that will strut down the runway at teh fundraiser. The event, A Walk Down the Runway, will be held this Friday from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Asbury United Methodist Church and will feature a fashion show of local designs, a tasty lunch, and information on Alzheimer's disease. If I find a video of the promo segment, I'll make sure to post it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons