Thursday, July 10, 2008

Reggae Fest

I'll be selling some jewelry, largely made from vintage materials, at Reggae Fest this weekend. The show runs from 7 to 10 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday. It'll be at RiverWalk Crossing in Jenks. Come out and say hello! I'll be in the booth with the rest of the Tulsa Craft Mafia. Here's a preview of an item that you could get your hands on there:




You know you want it! It's one of a pair of earrings made from vintage circles with filigree and two pieces of vintage jade. They're lovely, dramatic and wonderfully long without being heavy. Plus, they're totally one-of-a-kind and light.

My boothmates will include Tara from My Little Gnomies and Modern Dharma, Christine from Such Pretty Things and Weather and Noise, Holly from HandmadeByHolly / Hollyrocks, Renee of Greener Me, Amby of The Knit Owl, and Stela of StelaBird. Come see all that wonderful things we have for sale!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons