Friday, October 24, 2008

Craft fair-o-rama

I just found out I got into the Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar in Oklahoma City Dec. 6, so I thought now would be a good time to do an update on my holiday craft fair schedule. So exciting!

Set in stone
November 22 -- Centennial Middle School Arts & Craft Fair in Broken Arrow, OK. It will be held at Centennial Middle School, 225 E. Omaha (or 51st and 145th East Ave., for you Tulsans), from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. I believe admission is free, and the event benefits the Centennial PTA. I'll be selling with the Tulsa Craft Mafia. Fun!
December 6 -- Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar in Oklahoma City. This one is taking place at the Farmers Public Market, 311 S. Klein Ave., from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission is free. I'll be running a booth by myself.
December 6 -- Darnaby Arts & Craft Show in Tulsa/BA. Yes, I'm doing two shows at the same time! I won't actually be present at this event, but some of my jewelry and such will be. Fair enough? Anyway, it's at Union Intermediate High School, 7616 S. Garnett Road, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is free, and there will be door prizes! The event is 27 years old and quite large, with over 150 vendors. It benefits the students at Darnaby. Look for the Tulsa Craft Mafia booth.

Possibilities (applying or still gathering information)
November 15 -- Holiday Rock’n’Roll Garage Sale in Oklahoma City. CD Warehouse, 905 N. Broadway, is the venue, and the hours are noon to 8 p.m. Admission is free for shoppers. The event will also feature a canned food drive for the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma. Bands from around the state will perform.
Throughout December -- Exhibit/sales at The Collective in Tulsa. They approached the Tulsa Craft Mafia about doing a show throughout the month, but I don't know what will come of it. I'll keep everyone posted. The venue is an awesome coffee house/bar/lunch destination that opened recently across from TU at 3148 E. 11th St.
December 7(?) November 30 -- All Souls Craft Fair in Tulsa. This is my home church, and last year the event was held the first Sunday in December from 9 a.m. to noon, so I assume it will be the same this year. (EDIT: I just got an email about it -- talk about Serendipity! The correct date is reflected now.) I definitely plan to be there again if it's happening again. The church is at 2952 S. Peoria Ave.

I hope you can come see me at some point during the holiday season. I'd love to provide the handiwork behind at least one of your holiday gifts!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons