Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Featured EtsyBlogger

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is the lovely and talented Jen of BabyFriendlyBeads and MamasMagicStudio. Jen is a longtime member of EtsyBloggers and a wonderful supporter of Etsy. Through her blog, she features a different Etsy seller every Friday to showcase the wonderful talent that dominates the shopping venue. She is also a great artist in her own right, making gorgeous nursing jewelry (this is one of my favorites) and whimsical jewelry artist (check out these earrings). She's an inspiration to me as a budding maker of breast-feeding necklaces. She's also a fantastic team member, and we're all lucky to have her. Now go check out her gorgeous goodies!

1 comment:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Thank you so much for your great post about my shops! I really appreciate it!!! Best wishes to you, and I'm really touched to hear that I'm an inspiration :-)

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons