Friday, December 12, 2008

Handmade Tulsa Weekend Update

I dont have time for a big, full update this week, but there is one event I wanted to promote.



That's all I have time for this week. As always, if you know of any events promoting local artists and crafters, leave a comment with the info. Please make an effort to make at least some of your gifts locally made this year!

Come down to Ida Red, 3346 S. Peoria Ave., this Saturday between 3 and 11 p.m. for a wonderful holiday market! The event was organized by the store and Amby Barnes of The Knit Owl. Several local crafters will have items available for purchase, including gemstone and stamped jewelry by Gems By Emily M., fragrant soy candles by Such Pretty Things, adorable printed onesies by Klover Studio, rockin' jewelry by Holly Rocks, and wonderful bath products by Blue Turtle Soap. Of course, Ida Red's unique product line will also be available, including Tom's shoes, a billion flavors of soda pop, rock n' roll merchandise, and lots more. Local sirens Erin Austin, Joy & Day, and Fiawna Forte will provide wonderful, live entertainment starting at 8 p.m. For more information, call the store at 949-6950 or check out this Tulsa World article. Take a trip out to Brookside this weekend -- you won't be disappointed!

That's all I have time for this week. As always, if you know of any events promoting local artists and crafters, leave a comment with the info. Please make an effort to make at least some of your gifts locally made this year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons