Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged again!

Renee over at The Greener Me tagged me! I have to list six facts about myself here for you all to read. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

My facts:
1. I am not an inherently crafty person and I don't come from a very crafty family. My parents are both artistic -- both write and do theatre, and my mom also sings, plays music, and used to weave. I decided I wanted to learn to make stuff, and now I do.
2. I would like to learn to sing jazz music. First I'll have to learn to sing period.
3. I always take off my rings and often take off my bracelets when eating.
4. If I could pack up and move to Italy today, I would. That's probably no secret, though.
5. I'm trying to give up corn syrup completely, which would be a lot easier if I wasn't addicted to Sour Patch Kids.
6. I wear a size 6.5 shoe.

Okie dokie, I will tag Paper Menagerie, Keiko Lynn, Audrey Eclectic, QUiD Essential, The Storybeader, and DancingMooney. I'm off to comment on your blogs!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, thanks for the tag!~

Heather said...

hey my fellow september baby :)
My bday is the 23rd, I'm on the cusp of both Virgo and Libra...so i pick which I like better depending on the horoscope ;)

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons