Friday, December 5, 2008

The opening

The opening of "Handmade Tales: Gifts and Trinkets by the Tulsa Craft Mafia" was last night. I had such a wonderful time. Now you can enjoy it, too! (Click on photos for a larger view)







Here's the whole set-up. From far left is Holly's section, then mine, Christine's, Amby's, and Tara's. Oh, the cuteness!









Here's a close-up of my section and a glorious photo of me in front of my stuff. The lighting wasn't the best.










Grey made a grumpy face just for fun. I took a picture, and now I will spread it around the Internet. Bwah ha ha! We also enjoyed hot chocolate. Yum!

It was fun to hang with the Mafia ladies, their respective gentlemen, and some of the lovely people who attended. My former boss and an old friend from high school came. It was so nice of them! I certainly didn't expect it. Emily, the boss from my last job, even bought my corn earrings. On my lunch break today, I have to run out there to replace them. Woo hoo!

If you couldn't make the opening last night, you can still check out the show throughout the month of December. Just come by The Collective at 11th and just west of Harvard to get in on the fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons