Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hand Embroidery Class

Because it's my never-ending goal to have too many hobbies and way too much crap in my apartment, I just signed up for a hand embroidery class in Oklahoma City next month!


Taught by Amy of Early Bird Special and Dana of Crafty Minx, the class is going to cover everything a beginner like me needs to know. I can't even tell you how excited I am. French knots, here I come!

I believe about half the spots are still open, so join me. Click the picture above to go to the link. It's going to be a blast. Then you can take part in the Oklahoma Stitch Along, which is my next project. So much fun, so little time!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That does sound like fun! Don't worry, you can never have too many hobbies. At least that's my philosophy. Enjoy yourself!

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons