Sunday, October 18, 2009

My kingdom for an afghan hook

There's nothing quite so frustrating as having a great, creative idea and not being able to work on it. I've been to two different craft stores today, and neither had an afghan hooks at all, let alone the size I need. I'm jonesing to try out a pattern I found in a vintage crocheting and knitting book I purchased yesterday for a buck at the Saturday Flea Market. I would have settled for another size and made the proper adjustments, but there was nothing! Oy! I'll have to wait until a free lunch break this week to run out to Hobby Lobby.

I'm off to walk the dog now before our Tulsa Craft Mafia meeting and then a fun evening of cooking. At least my need to make something shall be satisfied one way or another.

4 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

WTH is an afghan hook? Is this a sheep hearder reference?

Holly said...

In my opinion, all other craft supply stores are inferior to the Hob Lob. Oh how I love that place.

Heather said...

maybe they have some at Loops? Shall I see you there on wednesday? :D

Stacy Morley said...

Thoughtful blog thanks for sharing.

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons