Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of the week again. Here's what I'm thankful for today:

1. My 365 Days of Italy calendar. Every day is something else beautiful and inspirational. It does make me sad I'm not there, though.

2. Chap stick. My lips exploded into a big, swollen, throbbing mess this week. Blistex medicated lip ointment made everything better.

3. Projects. My list is so long, and I can't wait to tackle it! I wish I was more excited about the cool weather, but it just isn't my thing. I have decided to make the best of it, though, by making lots of scarves.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

The Voracious Vegan said...

Aww I love the idea of having a thankful thursday! Sometimes it gets hard to remember all the beautiful stuff that we usually take for granted. Today I am grateful for my amazing animals (dogs, cats, horse), my best friend Cody who is also my husband, and the fact that I have a pretty beautiful life....when I'm not complaining about it!

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons