Monday, October 5, 2009

Catching up

I've been no fun lately, and for that I apologize. Things have been crazy between all the stuff on my plate and then a nice big helping of mono scooped on top. Yep, that's what I've been doing. I always seem to get childhood illnesses a few years later than most folks. I caught chicken pox at 7 -- two years after my kindergarten class' epidemic -- and strep throat for the first time at age 15. I guess it was about time mono found me.

So anyway, I'm making tons of fun stuff for Indie Emporium, which I'm sure you all remember is this weekend (!!). I'll have lots of fun rings, memory wire bracelets and a whole slew of one-of-a-kind pieces you won't want to miss. I'll have more details soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I cant believe its almost Indie time...I am so excited to see everyone!!~

I'm not going to Loops tonight because we have some dinner plans with family, but I'm thinking I'll probably go next wednesday! Would love to see ya there!~

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons