Friday, February 20, 2009

Blogger of the Month: donnapool

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is longtime member and all-around pile of awesome donnapool!


She is a multitalented artist and crafter. In her shop, you will find buttons, original photography, plush toys, and a few other things, too. Her love of vintage images and her beautiful eye for light and angles is evident in her unique creations.




In addition to being a talented lady, I'm also convinced she must be a juggler! In addition to being a great asset to the EtsyBloggers team, she also maintains her own blog and is a member of EtsyMoms, EtsyCREST, and CafeMom Etsy Moms! That's a lot on her plate. Donna is a wonderful member of the EtsyBloggers Team, and we're all grateful to have her around. She's always excellent at promoting the team and hanging out with us.





Thank you, donnapool, for all you do!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons