Monday, February 9, 2009

Spreading the Tulsa Craft Mafia love

Wanna give your sweetie a little handmade love this Valentine's Day? Head over to the Tulsa Craft Mafia blog for tutorials on great goodies you can make yourself. I just posted mine today! Others will go up throughout the week. As soon as the news article goes in the paper, I'll post a link to the Web version as well.

I also excitedly wanted to announce that we have two new group members! Andrea of Paper Lotus Design Group is already establishing herself as a maker of fine greeting cards in Etsyland. We have also welcomed Emily of Girl with a Red Kerchief, who just opened her Etsy shop over the weekend. Both are wonderfully talented women whose craftiness and ideas I'm glad to have on the team. This year is shaping up to be everything 2008 wished it was! And for even more TCM lovin', check this out:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons