Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fancy Pants Vance Vintage

If I had my own store, I would call it Sunshine, Rainbows, and Fancy Vance Pants or something equally ridiculous. When I decided to add a few vintage things to my Etsy shop, I clearly had to call the section Fancy Pants Vance Vintage. Today, I added a Glamour Puss Coin Purse to my store. Ain't she a beaut?


Deco to Disco, an awesome vintage clothing and accessories store in Tulsa, is going out of business in Tulsa by the end of the weekend (but its sister store, Mod 50s Modern, is remaining open). Everything is 50% off through tomorrow, and then it's all 75% off. I snatched up two armloads of goodies on my lunch break yesterday, and I'll likely head back over on Saturday to pick over what's left. The owner is shutting down because she wants to semi-retire, not because of the economy. She has two adorable pug babies to care for, and frankly, I can't blame her for that! She said she'll start setting up at the Great American Flea Market sometime soon, mainly selling accessories. Between the flea market this weekend and yesterday's exercise in non-restraint, I decided to dabble in some online vintage selling, so look for a post full of goodies and some new listings soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons