I was tagged by the lovely Tara at Nothing Elegant, who is also my neighbor. Small world. Here's the deal:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1) What are you wearing right now? Black pants and a blue button-up shirt, both from Express. My shoes are three-inch black heels that I likely bought at a department store given the brand name. I'm also wearing a pair of earrings I made, a topaz ring I scored at a flea market, and my lovely watch.
2) What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? I recently finished Little Women and looooooved it. I then started Catcher in the Rye, but it hasn't grabbed me yet.
3) Do you nap a lot? I used to nap multiple times a week. Now, not nearly as much. I can't really sleep at night if I do. :(
4) Who was the last person you hugged? My boyfriend, Grey. :)
5) What's your current obsession/addiction? If you read my blog regularly, you know that it's making crocheted washcloths. I know, I'm a wild woman!
6) What was the last thing you said out loud? "Oh, sorry." I thought someone was talking to me, but they weren't.
7) What websites do you always visit when you go online? My gmail accounts, Etsy, Twitter, MySpace, Blogger, and LiveJournal.
8) What thing are you most likely to splurge on? It's either really tasty food or clothing from Postlapsaria!
9) What is your most challenging goal? Trying to make my craft business take off. It's a slow train.
10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Rome, Italy, no question about it. I'd move there tomorrow if I could.
11) Favorite Vacation spot? Well, I guess Italy for this one, too. I really enjoyed Amsterdam, too.
12) Say something to the person who tagged you: Your pug is adorable!
13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Sour Patch Kids!
14) You are on the Oregon Trail. How are things going? I always wanted to caulk the wagon and float it, so my party wouldn't make it very far.
15) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Pee standing up, of course!
16) Name one thing you can not live with out: Chapstick!
17) Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? I should be ashamed to admit this, but I did get a Mandy Moore haircut in college. It was pretty cute . . . until it grew out almost into a mullet!
18) What is your favorite characteristic or quality about yourself [not appearance-related]? I'm socially conscious.
19) What brought you to blogland? My narcissism. That's not a joke. I started blogging just out of high school at age 17 because I needed to talk about myself. I stayed with it this long because I love to write and meet new people this way.
20) What attracts you most to another person? Witty repartee. :)
21) New question: Do you think your life has peaked or that it will only get better? I'm a fairly optimistic person by nature, but I genuinely do believe that there are blue skies ahead. I look forward to the rest of my life.
As for my tags, I choose Amby, Renee, Holly C, Holly H, Tara, Heather S, Heather W, and Adrian.
- ► 2010 (73)
- Crafty crush
- It's a miracle!
- Retail thoughts
- Blogger of the Month: donnapool
- All about me!
- Win some swag!
- Obligatory Valentine's Day post
- Fancy Pants Vance Vintage
- New items!
- In the news!
- Anachronistic nostalgia
- Spreading the Tulsa Craft Mafia love
- Sale today! In honor of Go Red for Women Day
- I'm it! (again)
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2008 (107)