Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm in a fabulous mood today despite all the work obligations I'm enduring. Here's my three for today, complete with photos:

1. Yellow watermelon.
Man, I love this stuff. It's tasty, healthy and looks like sunshine. I always prefer it to the pink stuff, though I'm certainly not knocking it.

2. Sales!
I sold this vintage coin purse yesterday. It is now on its way to a new home.

3. Rain, rain, rain.
Though it makes the mornings dark and a bit hard to rise and/or shine, it's so lovely and calming.
What has you smiling today?

3 comments:

Briana Shepley said...

Cold homemade salad for lunch, listening to forgotten music and the excitement for project runway! :)

{Tara} said...

Ok, I feel silly, but I've never heard of yellow watermelon! Maybe because I don't like watermelon? Does it taste different??

Holly said...

Yellow watermelon?!? Have I been living under a rock? I have never heard of the stuff, but it sounds awesome. Where do you get it?

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons