Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New items!

As part of my business plan, I determined that I need to add new items to the shop with much greater regularity (or, you know, any at all). So each week I plan to add at least three new things to the shop. Yesterday, I put this little baby in there (click the photo to go to the listing):


Today, I'll be adding this new rosary (EDIT: Item added. Click the picture to go to the listing):

And Friday, you'll be able to claim this beautiful necklace:

I always update my Twitter account when I post a new piece, so follow me to be notified when I list new items!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons