Friday, December 7, 2007

Blog and MySpace only promotion

So the day got away from me yesterday and I wasn't able to update my store with the Go Red, Go White Necklace. It's done as of this morning. I was also not able to do my special promotion post, so here it is now.

I'm running a special deal for all my blog readers and MySpace friends now through Dec. 20. Anything you order from my shop will receive 15% off the listed price. In order to get the discount, either convo or e-mail me in advance or write in the "notes to seller" whether you found me on MySpace or my blog. Don't pay yet as I will send you a revised invoice through PayPal reflecting the discount. Sound good?

Also through Dec. 20, all orders I receive will include free gift wrap. :)

I'll do an item update post in just a bit. Thanks for being my loyal readers!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons