Friday, December 7, 2007

Shop update and preview

Here's what I have for you so far . . .

First, this is a picture of the Go Red, Go White Necklace. Bask in its glory. :)


Here's my most recent listing, Drops of Jade Earrings. These are so light and delicate -- anyone would look great wearing them, even super-pale folks (like me!). They each feature a large jade bead and two smaller agates. The jade is from a necklace my grandmother gave me. I deeply love these beads. The agates are from the stash my coworkers gave me for my birthday. I love getting to use the things they gave me in pieces.

These earrings would be a perfect gift for anyone (with pierced ears) on your list, and at $15, they're such a deal!



And in this corner, I have a recent piece: Stormy Day at the Beach Necklace. It will (I promise this time!) be listed before I leave my "real job" today. It features glass beads in opalescent grey, blue-and-grey swirled, crystalline grey, and clear. The center piece is a couple of white shell beads separated with clear seed beads on a headpin. It hangs beautifully and is a totally unique designs. The beads are attached to a silver-colored chain. It was inspired by a piece I made for a swap, so I modified it a bit for my store. Look for it soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons