Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Store update and a preview


I have a new pair of earrings up at Grey Eye Designs!

They are the Honey-covered Cherry Earrings, and they're just lovely. They're also a great deal at only $7. These would make a perfect stocking stuffer, Hanukkah gift, or small Christmas present. I have fallen completely in love with the honey beads, so look for more of them soon. I just think they are gorgeous and delicious. The little red beads make a colorful accent, don't you think? I'm also really enjoying working with the antique/brass bronze. It adds a totally different feel to everything.

And what do we have here? A preview of a listing to come!

Ever since I rediscovered crocheting (and, you know, taught myself the right way to do it), I've fallen in love with making simple, colorful, functional stitch markers. These, the Saucy Stitch Markers/Zipper Pulls, are one of my favorite sets. The big beads are youthful and fun, and each one is topped with a hematite bead. I know -- so unlike me. :)

These also work as row markers in knitting and as fantastic zipper pulls, as I was recently informed by a woman at Sunday's craft fair. I don't know why I didn't think of it myself.

This set will be priced at $5. Check out my shop this afternoon for them and other great deals at any time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons