Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm-Still-Alive Update

After my last post, our power went out at home later in the day and remained out for about five days. Work power returned the day before. In the midst of all the craziness, though, my responsibilities at the office increased. Literally, the week everything went insane, my job doubled and hasn't settled down yet. I'm being tested for a promotion while still doing many of my normal duties, so things have been out of control. Add onto that early deadlines due to the holidays, and you have my life of late. So, many apologies for not updating my shop. I will do that later this week once my early-for-the-First deadline goes away.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!

Also, check out this Etsy treasury, featuring Oklahoma artists.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons