Monday, December 7, 2009

All Souls Recap

I admit that I woke up a bit cranky on Sunday morning before my craft show. I had gone to set up the day before to discover that my space was half the size of the previous two years. That was annoying, but was really irritated me was that some people had full-size tables while the rest of us did not. And we hadn't been informed in advance. That wasn't cool. Then the start was slow, which didn't help my mood. Luckily, things picked up, and I remembered why it's one of my favorite shows of the year: sales are pretty good, the time commitment is teeny (9 until 1ish), the booth fee is minimal (10% of sales), and the company is great. However, because of my crankiness, I didn't take my camera, so I snapped this horribly blurry shot of my table with my cell phone:
Sorry about that, folks. Anyway, despite the constraints, I thought everything looked nice. I actually sold out of my new lavender scrub -- amazing! I will be making plenty more this week before Deluxe, which approaches quickly, as in this Saturday. Yikes! I have some more work to do.

2 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

I think your table looks pretty. I will miss seeing you at Deluxe as I will be celebrating my daughter's birthday!

Holly said...

I'm glad that it went well, even if you did wake up on the wrong side of the bed. ;-)

How awesome that your new lavender scrub sold out! That's a real testament for how amazing it must smell in person, as if the description didn't make me want some already.

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons