Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

As I mentioned in my last post about my winter blues, I'm a very lucky gal despite my funk. I wanted to make sure to acknowledge that with a Thankful Thursday post. Here's my three:

1. Job security. Actually, I just signed on to start a new job. My last day here is two weeks from today, then I get a week off, and then I start my new position. The pay is a little better, and I think it'll be a good fit.

2. Health. I get allergies and migraines, but I've had no serious illnesses or injuries in my life. It's as much luck as it is hard work.

3. Things to look forward to. I know sometime in January, I'll start feeling better just because the holidays are over. When that happens, I'll have a new job, crafting, fun classes, time with friends, vacations, and so much more to keep my occupied. As much as I hate the cold, the first part of the year is one of my favorites. It just teems with possibilities -- and the chance to relax. :)

So there are my three, as begrudgingly as I produced them. I hope you have a reason to be thankful today. (Also, please feel free to go back to my last post to give me more ways to cheer myself up.)

Edited to add this picture to fully demonstrate how whiny I am these days (or at least how I would look if I were this whiny...IN SPACE):


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for YOU!!!

GemsByEm said...

I still love that picture of you. It makes me LOL.

Hope you're feeling less blue! :-)

Holly Hall said...

You look awfully cute when you whine in space.

Congratulations on the new job!

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons