Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blue Dome!

The Blue Dome Arts Festival starts tomorrow at noon!

Squeal! Cue excitement!

This is only my third show and my first multi-day show. I'm hoping all goes well! Today I purchased a second table, lacy curtains to use as table decor (that I hope will go nicely with my strip of red "velvet"), a collapsible chair in which to sit (which hopefully will not collapse with me in it!), and a set of shelves. I don't really know why I would need shelves, but if I do, I'll have them available. Still to purchase are paper bags for purchases, another receipt book, and concrete blocks. Ah yes, everyone's favorite. I unfortunately cannot lift them alone, especially not four, so my beloved will have to accompany me this evening to get them and then carry them from my car to my booth in the morning. There will be pictures -- fear not!

If you're from anywhere in the area, come on down! Blue Dome is a wonderful celebration of local artists. It's near Mayfest, which happens simultaneously, so you can get your music and funnel-cake fix and then stroll through our neck of downtown to support local art (and the Tulsa economy). My booth is near Dirty's Tavern, just off 2nd Street. I'll be sharing space with the lovely and talented JD Star on Saturday and Sunday, so come say hello to us both. If you work downtown and don't spend Friday's lunch break visiting me, I won't be your friend any more.

Blue Dome Arts Festival
Friday -- 12 to 9 p.m.
Saturday -- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday -- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons