Friday, May 23, 2008

Corny Earrings

I just added a new item to my store. Check it out:

The Me So Corny Earrings -- definitely the corniest pair you'll ever own, and I mean that in the best way possible. The little ears of corn must be seen to be believed. Get 'em quickly, though, as only one pair is available!


I have a stack of new items to add in the coming week or two, so check back often for other offerings. Because I love my blog readers oh-so-much, here's a preview of some of my favorite items that will be posted soon:

Here is pictured the Citrus Fantasy Bracelet, In Bloom Earrings, and The Leaves Are Always Greener Necklace. I'll let you know when each is available in my store!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons