Saturday, May 24, 2008

Citrus Fantasy Bracelet

My Citrus Fantasy Bracelet is now available in my store. Bask in its glory!

If it isn't purchased before the listing expires, I'm keeping it for myself! So act fast before my greedy little paws rip it from my Web site.


I will wait until after the long weekend to post more new items. If I think of it once my better half wakes up, I may post my awesome vintage finds from yesterday!

I hope you all have exciting plans for the holiday. I will be enjoying a mostly quiet, easy-going weekend. My mom's birthday is Tuesday, but we're celebrating it tomorrow with haircuts, fancy brunch, and mani/pedis. What more could I ask for in a weekend? So Happy Memorial Day Weekend, one and all!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons