Friday, January 9, 2009

Creative outlet

I keep thinking I've hit a creative block lately, but I think the problem is actually motivation. I'm still worn out from November and December craft-show mania, and I've been very neglectful of my beads and wire. It's understandable, but it's not really acceptable. I vow to get back on the ball . . . really soon.

In the meantime, I've been getting ideas for new products -- non-jewelry ones, too. I think I've found an idea or two that will not interfere with CPSIA malarkey. I'd share, but I'd rather it be a surprise. Plus, if I change my mind, I don't want to feel silly later. :)

In addition, I've recently acquired (i.e. spent too much Christmas money on) Rock Band 2. My boyfriend stumbled upon (see previous description) a PlayStation 3, and this was the only game I cared to purchase, I mean, obtain. I cannot confess to having spent so much money on something so silly. I've been learning to rock out with the best of them, mostly by singing. I am no accomplished vocalist in real life, but as lead singer of the very awesome band Flight Risk (tee hee), I enjoy assailing the world with my flat notes. Though I haven't created anything -- even any beautiful music -- I'm having a wonderful time letting it all out in an artistic (well, sorta) outlet.

All that said, I will get back on track and start posting fun craft projects SOON. I promise. No really, I mean it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons