Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More OklaTravelNews!

Hey there friends! I'll be on OklaTravelNews today around noon (CDT) to promote Deluxe. I'm so excited to help spread the word about this awesome event. As with last time, tune into the Web site right at 12:00 p.m. to watch it live or catch it any time between 1:00 p.m. today and 11:59 a.m. tomorrow. To catch it after air time, click the "Last Show Archive" button on the viewer. I'll be sporting a few Okie-made items on the show, so look out for them. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

You're an amazing woman, Brig (I don't know why but I always want to call you that). I'm going to go watch it right now!

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons