Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for these three things:

1. Spring! I know a lot of people aren't so into the 90-degrees-in-April thing, but it certainly beats the snow-on-the-ground-in-April bidness we experienced earlier this month. Plus, I'll admit to being one of those sick people who enjoys a little bit of sweltering. I live right on the River Parks trails, too, so warmer weather means I can take long, lovely walks outside.

2. Honey vanilla white tea chai from Celestial Seasonings. This stuff tastes like spicy, delicious heaven but has no calories. Woo hoo! Plus, Celestial Seasonings is relatively inexpensive but still ethically traded, which is a necessity for me.

3. Cloth pads, but I know you don't want to read about those. :)

All in all, everything is shaping up to be a great Thursday. I hope the same is true for all of you!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I didn't know Celestial Seasonings was fair trade, how cool is that? I've never tried the variety you mentioned either, so I'm gonna have to do that pretty soon.

I'm enjoying the weather too, it's just lovely isn't it? I wish I lived closer to the river, it does make for one of the best spots to go for a walk.

Do you have any eco-friendly suggestions that are *comfortable* for people who just can't do pads? I've heard about a thing called a "cup", but just looking at photos makes me think that wouldn't be all too pleasant.

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons