Friday, July 17, 2009

Belated Thankful Thursday (again)

Sheesh! I'm a day late with my Thankful Thursday post again. Maybe next week I'll be thankful for brain cells. :) Anyway, here's my list for today:

1. The rain. Though it brought me a two-day migraine, the resulting 10-degree drop in temperature feels wonderful.

2. Understanding boyfriends. My love bought us tickets to a concert for last time. He then almost lost them to a shredding incident. He worked so hard to retrieve them, and then I was too ill to go last night. (Apparently that will happen when you quit taking your stomach medicine.) I felt so bad about it, but he was a sweetheart.

3. Civil disagreement. I love a good debate. Politeness, respect and courtesy are as necessary to this as a solid argument.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I agree on all three counts! The rain was much-needed, my understanding boyfriend makes my life much happier, and it's nice to be able to disagree without having a full-on argument. I'm thankful for your thankful Thursday posts. They always make me smile, even when they're a day late. ♥

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons