Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Yep, that's right -- I'm actually doing this post on a Thursday. It's a miracle. So here are my three:

1. Internet radio. It makes this week's mundane, repetitive tasks a lot more bearable.

2. Braum's. I can already feel an afternoon need for a chocolate shake coming on. Luckily there's never a Braum's too far away in this town. Those of you who don't live in Oklahoma are missing out!

3. Whole Foods deli. It makes bringing my lunch a lot easier and less boring. On the menu this week was zucchini corn cakes and grilled asparagus. Yum! (However, see #2 for how I will run out and sabotage my efforts momentarily.)

I must have food on the brain. :)

1 comment:

{Tara} said...

I agree with you about Whole Foods deli!! So much yummy stuff, but then I can't quite seem to bypass the sweets they make there....

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons